The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a data protection statute established in California to enhance privacy rights and consumer protections for Californian residents. In many ways, CCPA is similar to GDPR.
- We guarantee prompt notifications to customers and authorities in the event of a data breach.
- We have documented internal policies related to data security
- We have safeguards in place to ensure secure and proper handling of stored data
- We only process personal data according to our customer’s instructions
- We do not claim ownership of your data and don't sell it to any third parties
If you are a customer of Refiner and you’d like to know what data we have on record about you, or you'd like to be removed from our database, please contact us.