CSAT Software FAQ
What is CSAT software?
CSAT software like Refiner is a dedicated survey tool to create and send Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) surveys and learn more about customer sentiment towards your product or service. With Refiner, you can distribute CSAT surveys across multiple channels, and collect feedback from the right customers at the right time with smart targeting options.
What functionality can I expect from CSAT software?
Refiner offers a whole range of options to survey customer satisfaction across the entire customer journey and the company’s touchpoints. With Refiner you get all the tools to run customer satisfaction surveys, calculate the CSAT score and measure your CSAT trends over time, and use the data to improve customer experience, service, and support:
- Fully customizable survey templates to get you up and running quickly.
- Powerful targeting options to reach the right customers at the right time.
- Segments and follow-ups to get further insights and feedback from customers.
- Ability to run other types of customer satisfaction surveys like the net promoter score NPS and CES surveys.
- Monitor, measure, and report on your CSAT results.
What can I do with CSAT survey results?
CSAT surveys help companies collect data to understand how satisfied their customers are with its products, services, and customer service experiences. CSAT scores can help you assess how happy customers are with products they have purchased. CSAT feedback, therefore, can help you understand your customers’ needs, learn about any potential problems with your products, and evaluate how well you’re meeting customer expectations.
Can I try Refiner before I buy?
Yes, we do offer a free trial that gives you access to all Refiner’s functionality for 30 days. We don’t ask for your credit card at signup so you don’t have to worry about any unwanted charges if you forget to cancel the trial.