Surveys shouldn’t bother your users
You want to create the best product experience possible. Surveys are a necessary means to understand your users. But it shouldn’t come at the expense of their experience. Refiner comes with fully brandable surveys and precise targeting.
- Comprehensive design settings: colors, images, borders, corners, widgets (slide-in, modal & banner), and even custom CSS to create totally on-brand surveys.
- 12 question types including NPS, CSAT, CES, rating matrix, CTAs, and more.
- Branching and logic jumps: display the most relevant questions based on previous answers. Also allows A/B testing.
- In-product surveys for web-based applications and mobile. Plus email surveys, link surveys, and embeddable surveys in HTML.
It’s possible to collect accurate research data at scale
Ensure high response rates and accurate data with precise target audiences and the right timing. Triggger surveys at specific moments in a user’s journey and provide a great survey experience.
- Target specific users based on traits, behavior, or previous survey responses with our powerful segmentation engine.
- Trigger surveys after a time delay or page visit.
- Use the country, device type, mobile platform, or language to display the survey to the right users.
- Manually display surveys with events you set up yourself.
The simple way of doing quantitative & qualitative product research
Interviews and tests are great for getting the right qualitative insights. But it takes weeks or even months to gather enough data to discover patterns. With surveys, you get a constant stream of feedback and quickly get enough data.
- Reporting dashboard that shows everything you need at a glance.
- NPS, CSAT & CES ratings in timeline charts to see how your efforts bear fruit.
- Segmented results based on survey responses, imported user traits, and behavioral data.
- Complete integrations for Segment & Rudderstack: Sync your customer data and use it for better targeting and segmentation.
- Amplitude & Mixpanel integrations to use survey results in your product analytics.