Our official WordPress Plugin provides a simple way to install Refiner on your WordPress site.
To launch a Refiner customer survey widget on your WordPress site, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the “Plugins” section in your WordPress admin dashboard
- Click on “Add New” and search for the “Refiner” plugin
- Install the plugin and then activate it
- Locate your Refiner Project ID in your Refiner dashboard under “Settings > Installation”
- Navigate to the Refiner settings page in your WordPress admin dashboard under “Settings > Refiner”
- Copy and paste the Refiner Project ID to the plugin settings page in WordPress
- Choose whether or not you want to identify logged-in users (more info below)
- Click “Save Changes” on the plugin settings page
That’s it! Refiner is now installed on your WordPress site and you can start running surveys.
Note on identifying users: If you have a website with a member space (forum, community, membership site, etc.) you can choose to push user information to Refiner (User Id, Name & Email). Identifying users allows you to match survey responses with your user profiles.